Thursday, September 27, 2012

Progress! Slow But Steady.

Well my Daemons are starting to materialize out of the warp!  I now have the Bloodthirster, 4 Fiends of Slaanesh, 6 Flamers, and 5 (old-school metal) screamers assembled.  All of these models have been based so they can quickly and easily be swapped from round to square bases.  I'm really feeling the draw to get some paint on some of these models too!  I also have all of the pieces prepped to assemble a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh (Be' Lakor The Dark Master.)  I think that model will rock for Slaanesh!

Not much else in the works currently.  More Daemon assembly in the near future.  Here's the photo I promised last post though.  This was the first stacked laminate base I ever made.  Ignore the paint job; it was the best I could do about 4 years ago.  I'm still pretty fond of the flamey writing on the cloak though!



No comments:

Post a Comment